Thursday, February 18, 2016

Fixer Upper Style Wall Decor



I LOVE Fixer Upper and everything Joanna Gains creates. But honestly, I think her store is a little pricey. Her cotton stems are $9 each, plus shipping! I just couldn't get myself to pay that. So when I heard Hobby Lobby started carrying them, I was beyond excited. I headed to my Hobby Lobby and luckily for me, they were 50% off too! They rang up $3 a stem! Score!! I bought this metal wall hanger at a yard sale for around $3 and I spray painted it with Rustoleum's Oil Rubbed Bronze. And then it sat in my office for the longest time until I figured out what flowers I wanted in it. I actually wanted to get the cotton stems for it, but again, I couldn't get myself to pay that price. So it sat and sat and sat until today! I love it and it gives my kitchen that perfect Joanna Gains touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...